Monday, December 1, 2014

AE Digital Creative Team - Just Thankful

My first layouts as a part of the AE Digital Creative Team are up in her shop here. And you can see all of  the team members' pretty faces up here with social media links. Go check out their blogs--they're full of inspiration!

So when I was creating layouts using the Just Thankful brush set, I had just returned from visiting my sister and her new baby and was so thankful that both of them were healthy and everything went smoothly as it was a bit dicey for a little while as she was in labor. That experience, coupled with great hospital photos (I thank the excellent lighting), inspired this 6''x8'' layout using the Just Thankful brushes:


Then of course, I used them again in my weekly Project Life spread:


Cousins! Melts my heart seeing my first baby hold my sister's first baby!


Other brushes from the Just Thankful set. I use them all the time! Turns out I have a lot to be thankful for.

No comments :

Post a Comment