Friday, December 5, 2014

Freebie Friday - Caravan Shoppe Christmas Printable

Are you familiar with Caravan Shoppe? This place has GREAT stuff, but I especially love that they have digital downloads! You KNOW digital goodies are so my thing. So I get their emails and much to my delight they have a free Christmas printable right now!

 I will likely scale it down to a 3x4 card for my Project Life album, but in the meantime, I downloaded it and using the magic wand tool, I recolored it to match my Christmas colors!
I'm SURE you've seen these bottle brush tree tutorials popping up everywhere, but if you haven't or are on the fence about it, I recommend it! I bought 21 Christmas trees on Amazon (they were $17 when I bought them but it appears they're now pricier!), then put them in bleach (did you know bleach goes bad and doesn't work if it's old? Yup. Now I know!) and dyed them different shades of navy/kelly green. Love my little forest! (my tree count has grown to 25- I'm turning into the crazy tree lady!). Here's the tutorial I used.

Merry Christmas and happy scrapping!

No comments :

Post a Comment